The U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary turns 75
Join us during
Walleye Weekend on June 8, 2014 as we celebrate the event.
Tracing its roots back to World War II, your
Fond du Lac Flotilla is one of the 6 oldest chartered flotillas in
the United States.
Starting 11:00AM on June 8, we will host a
variety of activities to commemorate the 75th anniversary and the
Fond du Lac Flotilla's long-standing Auxiliary relationship.
- Opening comments from US Coast Guard,
the Auxiliary and local dignitaries.
- Meet "Coastie" the Safety Boat and get
- Tour a 25' U.S. Coast Guard search and
- Test your boat handling skills with a
- View the latest in life saving
- See what a properly equipped boat looks
- Get information and answers to boating
- Watch a video history of the Fond du
- Win a free boating safety
course. (Four total)
Go to the
Walleye Weekend website for up-to-date info.
Thank you for visiting our web
site. We are dedicated to providing the general public with services
that promote safe boating.
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
Flotilla 9WR-47-01 serves the
Fond du Lac, Winnebago, Calumet, Green Lake and Dodge Counties
located in the great state of Wisconsin.
Our Flotilla meets at 7:00 PM on the
last Wednesday of every month at
the Fond du Lac Yacht Club, which is located at 725 Mohawk Ave, Fond du
Visitors are welcome.
For more information, visit our
WOW II web site.